End-User License Agreement
SpaceMed is a trademark of Hayward & Associates LLC and HA Ventures.
This license agreement (“Agreement”) is between Cynthia Hayward, PO Box 4042, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48106, the copyright owner of the “SpaceMed Guide” known as “SpaceMed” and “You,” as the licensee. By using the SpaceMed Guide, you are thereby agreeing to be legally bound by the terms of this Agreement.
The material in the SpaceMed Guide is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions and is a proprietary product of Hayward & Associates LLC and HA Ventures, P.O. Box 4042, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48106 USA (www.spacemed.com). You must therefore treat the Workbook — “Hard Copy” and “Stamped PDF” (portable document format) — and the Microsoft® Excel “Templates” like any other copyrighted material.
SpaceMed Single-User License
SpaceMed is pleased to grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use one copy of the SpaceMed Guide Hard Copy, Stamped PDF, and Templates under the following terms and conditions:
- You may use the Workbook (Hard Copy and Stamped PDF) and Templates to assist you in planning for space that you personally use, such as your healthcare facility, or for specific projects for clients of yours.
- You may use the Stamped PDF and Templates on a single-user computer which is not attached to a network. If the Stamped PDF and Templates are installed or accessed on or through a network, you shall purchase an additional license for each workstation that accesses or otherwise uses the Stamped PDF and Templates through the network. For a single-user computer, not attached to a network, the Stamped PDF and Templates are considered “in use” when any portion of the Stamped PDF and Templates is either loaded in memory or virtual memory (loaded), or stored on hard disk or other storage device (stored). For single-user computers or workstations attached to a network, the quantity of the Stamped PDF and Templates in use is considered to be the maximum number of network stations on which the Stamped PDF and Templates are either loaded or stored at one time.
- You may print one copy of the Stamped PDF for your personal use provided the copy contains all of the original proprietary notices and your personal “stamped” information at the bottom of each page.
- You may make one copy of the Templates for archival and back-up purposes, provided the copy contains all of the original template’s proprietary notices.
- You shall not redistribute, sell, rent, lease, license, sub-license, market, or otherwise transfer the Hard Copy, Stamped PDF, and Templates to any third party. Any rights not expressly granted to you herein are expressly reserved to SpaceMed.
- You agree that the Hard Copy, Stamped PDF, and Templates are licensed, not sold; SpaceMed reserves the right to terminate this license if you violate SpaceMed’s copyright rights, or otherwise materially breach this license.
- This license is made at Ann Arbor, Michigan USA, and shall be interpreted under Michigan law exclusively in the courts having jurisdiction over Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States.
- The entire SpaceMed Guide is © 2004-2018 SpaceMed and is registered under the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 USC 101 et seq.
Disclaimers, Warranties, and Limitation of Liability
SpaceMed expressly disclaims all warranties, whether oral or written, express or implied, or arising by usage of trade or course of dealing, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, title and non-infringement.
SpaceMed, its officers, directors, owners, parent companies, affiliated companies and agents shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for economic, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages or lost profits, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, whether claimed under contract, tort, breach, failure of warranty or any other legal theory.
Limitation of Damages
The maximum aggregate liability of SpaceMed, its officers, directors, owners, parent companies, affiliated companies and agents for any and all claims under this Agreement will be equal to the fee you have paid for the SpaceMed Guide.
Print SpaceMed License Agreement (PDF)
Last updated January 1, 2018.
Back to Top