Please review SpaceMed Liability Agreement prior to placing your order.
- Users agree to hold SpaceMed™, www.spacemed.com, HA Ventures, and Hayward & Associates LLC, and its principals and employees harmless from any claims of liability arising from the direct or indirect use of the SpaceMed Guide workbook and CD-ROM and any information exchanged therein.
- The SpaceMed Guide is intended as a guide, not as a replacement for due diligence on the part of any user.
- SpaceMed and the above named parties will accept no liability for losses or damages incurred by any user of the SpaceMed Guide workbook and CD-ROM.
- No part of the workbook may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of HA Ventures and Hayward & Associates LLC.
- SpaceMed™ and the SpaceMed Guide™ are trademarks of HA Ventures and Hayward & Associates LLC.
- Copyright © 2004-2017 SpaceMed. All rights reserved.
- Your payment constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
Last updated July 1, 2017.